Due to the coronavirus issue we are all currently dealing with we are encouraging meeting online only at this time and avoiding face-to-face meet ups to protect your well being. Have fun!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF! 😈

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    darkfantasiesgrp
    Participant

State your role as a cuck couple, hot wife or bull and your location!

mistakenazn
    Participant

Hey how’s it going? Younger bull here looking for a ongoing situation with a couple to play with. I’m located in the university city in Philadelphia. Can travel with in a reasonable distance but prefer to stay in the city.

bbcfunstrokes
    Participant

Hi there Matt here looking for real meets with those in the lifestyle look for a real BBC BULL that loves to please. I live in the D.M.V area but will travel for real meets.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Howdy y’all!
    Mature gentleman who knows how to take care of his women. I live in West Virginia but do have the opportunity to travel with planning. Sensual Dom here, who is also into the bull role to please and curious about pegging.
    Please feel free to shoot me a message here or on KIK….see profile for information.

misterhob
    Participant

Older bull here, looking for the couple who prefer the mature experience.

atarno54
    Participant

Hey all, 29M experienced Bull from New Jersey. Open minded, respectful disease free (last test Feb 27 2019). I want to control your wive’s body with no hands or words, just my eyes and tongue until she’s ready to be fucked and filled like she deserves.

kuma
    Participant

Hey everyone. 29M from Philadelphia. Experienced. Clean and discreet. I get pleasure from fucking wives that love to fuck back. Here for fun and very friendly.

petraqos
    Participant

Greetings to all
    Petra here, mature QOS that loves travelling and meeting new people. New to the site. Love in PA near Pittsburgh. Looking for new adventures and ideally friendships. Very kinky and insatiable.
    See there are many potential adventures ahead.

diggs
    Participant

Hello. My name is Diggs,Scorpio bull who loves to please and satisfy. New to this site,but definitely not new to the lifestyle. Live in NYC. Looking to make new friends and have lots of good times in between. I’m very relaxed and playful. Let’s chat over some wine and take it from there.

njpartylatino908
    Participant

Hey all, 27 bisexual from New Jersey. Open minded, respectful disease free . I want to find a open minded couple to party and play with locally here in jersey or ny hit me up on kik the1salvisteve

anythinggoes6758
    Participant

Eric 48 langhorne pa kinky Dominant Bull with 15 years in the lifestyle. Many kinds few limits. Well endowed. Looking for cuckcouples hotwives vixens
    Kik t8kmy8
    Hangouts erik5867@gmail
    Skype erict867
    Whatsapp text 2673334394
    Eric

hiilyfe2
    Participant

Hey! I go by Marle’B just a young bull out here in alexandria Va looking for some new experiences. Definitely a laid back flow with the vibe kinda guy. Im open to all friends and also willing to travel so feel free to hit me up

Kik:youngmarley4eva
    Snapchat: marley_bob2
    Fetlife:HiiLyFe2

sallamana
    Participant

I’m a bull in central jersey

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NaughtySwingers.xyz may be paid to advertise some of the products you view on our site.

© 2017 – 2020 Prime Time Loyalty.LLC. All Rights Reserved.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up

New Report

Close